PureAire Ultrasonic Humidifier
The 'PureAire Ultrasonic Humidifier' humidifies and revitalises the air you breathe.
A modern, sleek design, combined with PureAire's knowledge of air purification, makes the PureAire Ultrasonic Humidifier the perfect choice for keeping the air in your home and office the perfect humidity.
The ultrasonic technology ensures that the finest mist is emitted from the PureAire Humidifier.
It is fully adjustable with its variable spray control and 2 way directional nozzle, that allows for broader mist coverage, during its virtually silent operation.
Whilst no essences are used in the Ultrasonic Humidifier - just use cold tap water - you can use the Ultrasonic Humidifier in conjunction with other PureAire Air Purifiers such as the Basic, LuminAire Plus or the Lite 'n' Aire, to get the very best of humidification, purification and fragrancing.
Why Use a Humidifier?
Humidity is very important. Your body requires a certain level of moisture in the air to function properly. When you breathe dry air, like in the winter, or in centrally-heated rooms, your body has to use more of its own water to add humidity to the air you are breathing, in order to have the air saturated with enough water.
If you are always breathing dry air your body losses more of its water to try and combat the incoming dry air. This can lead to dehydration and can exacerbate respiratory conditions. Your skin also requires humid air to avoid drying out.
Benefits of the PureAire Ultrasonic Humidifier:
- Humidifies and revitalises the air
- Variable spray control for use in small or large rooms
- Automatic Shut Off turns off the machine when the water runs out
- Virtually silent operation
- Consumes less energy than a 40W light bulb
- 2 way directional nozzle for broader mist coverage
Instructions for Use:
- Always place the unit on a flat, stable surface
- To fill, remove the tank and turn upside down. Unscrew the cover of the tank and fill with clean, cold water.
- Screw the cover onto the tank; wipe with a dry cloth, and replace the water tank on the base unit.
- Connect to the power supply and turn on the switch on the rear of the machine
- When the power indicator glows green, the machine is ready for use
- Turn the spray control knob to the desired level
- When the tank runs out of water, the power indicator glows red. The device will automatically stop and it can then be refilled.
UK specification with UK 3 pin plug
Voltage: 220~240V 50/60Hz
Water capacity: 3L
Maximum Mist Output: 250ml/Hr
Height: 34cm approx
Width: 19cm approx
Depth: 19cm approx
NO ESSENCE IS USED IN THE ULTRASONIC HUMIDIFIER - USE WATER ONLY